Education’s role is key, and we embrace that responsibility
Please find here a selection of resources that can be used to continue and support the ongoing conversation about inclusivity, equality and justice.
1. Students in Years 7-10 have been discussing issues raised by this film in their Form periods
2. A pocket guide for pupils produced by Tolerance.org showing how pupils can speak out against injustice and intolerance.
3. The 'I'm with Sam Campaign' focusing on disability and discrimination
4. A factsheet on how parents can support their LGBT child
5. A guide to help support LGBT young people from BAME backgrounds
6. A short film produced by The Atlantic on how parents can talk to their children about race.
7. Penguin have published the following list of books to help students to understand and challenge racism