The School operates a number of bus routes offering a convenient and safe method of getting children to and from the School. The number of routes has increased with demand, collecting children as close as practical to home addresses, so please enquire if you do not see your area covered.
· Congleton School minibus and driver, covering the Congleton area, travelling primarily along the A34, also picking up from Scholar Green and Talke.
· Leek School minibus and driver, picking up and dropping off pupils mainly along the A53.
· Swynnerton/Yarnfield/Stone School minibus and driver, covering Swynnerton, Yarnfield, Crown Street in Stone and parts of Trentham.
· Stone (South) School minibus and driver, covering the Aston Lodge area together with other parts of Stone.
· Stone (North) School minibus and driver, covering the northern area of Stone plus Barlaston and Trentham.
· Newcastle Area School minibus and driver, covering Cotes Heath, Standon, Maer, The Westlands and Clayton.
· Eccleshall/Loggerheads School minibus and driver, covering Eccleshall, Loggerheads, Ashley and surrounding areas.
· Uttoxeter/Blythe Bridge School minibus and driver, covering Uttoxeter, Blythe Bridge, Rough Close and surrounding areas.
· Market Drayton School minibus and driver, covering Market Drayton, Norton-in-Hales, Woore, Blackbrook and Baldwins Gate.
· Alsager School minibus and driver, covering Rode Heath, Alsager and Audley.
· *Nantwich School minibus and driver, covering Betley and Nantwich.
· *Wychwood Park School minibus and driver, covering the Wychwood Park Estate.
Transport Charges 2020-2021
The cost on School operated services for pre-booked regular usage of all routes (except Nantwich and Wychwood Park) is £3.65 single (or £3.15 single for those living within a five-mile radius of the School), for a minimum of seven single trips per week. Occasional journeys can be arranged to an existing drop-off point at £4.35 single (or £3.75 within the five-mile radius) subject to availability.
*The Nantwich and Wychwood Park services cost £40.00 per week per child regardless of number of trips per week.
Please note we will be reviewing the minibus charges at the end of the Autumn Term. We will then communicate to parents these new charges before the start of the Spring Term in January 2021.
All charges are calculated and passed to parents at the end of the school term. If you are interested in using any of these routes, please contact Sharon Bagnall on 01782-631197 or by emailing email@example.com.