|Chair of Governors||Correspondence to be addressed to: The Clerk to the Governors, Newcastle-under-Lyme School, Mount Pleasant, Newcastle, Staffordshire ST5 1DB|
|Mr D P Wallbank, BA|
|Vice Chair of Governors||Mrs K A Miller, BSc, ACA|
- Mr D P Wallbank - Chair of Governors, Governor with responsibility for Child Protection (Safeguarding)
- Mrs K A Miller - Vice Chair of Governors, Chair of Business Committee
- Miss L Clews - Governor
- Dr S Edmends - Chair of Education Committee - Link Governor SEN
- Mr R Foster - Employment and Compliance Committee
- Mr I G MacDonald - Chair of the Employment and Compliance Committee - Business Committee - Link Governor Junior School
- Mr D Holland - Business Committee
- Mr A J McGowan - Employment and Compliance Committee - Link Governor Health and Safety
- Mr G E Neyt - Business Committee
- Mrs M Jones - Education Committee / Employment & Compliance Committee
Marie graduated from Liverpool University in 1985 with an Honours degree in Physics. She has 33 years experience teaching Physics in girls, co-educational and boys schools. In her last post as Deputy Head, Marie was responsible for Pastoral Care, Safeguarding and Inspection Preparation.
Keen to develop a strong Independent Schools' link with the Shropshire Safeguarding Children Board, she became the Independent Schools' representative on the Children Missing Education Board and subsequently, she represented Shropshire Independent Schools on the Shropshire Schools' Safeguarding Board. Marie has recently retired from teaching.